Hey everyone! It's Corinna with you today showing you a fun, quick and easy way to make your own ribbon flowers!
2. Glubers come in different sizes; I am using the 2" size for this project. They come 4 to a sheet with a protective sheet covering them. Cut one of the Glubers off, leaving the top and bottom protective sheets.
3. Peel the THICKER, STIFFER protective sheet away from the Gluber and place it down on your work surface.
4. Start in the center and start rotating the GLUBER while lightly winding the ribbon around. Be sure not to leave any space.
5. When the flower is fully wound, cut off the ribbon about 1/2" from the edge of the GLUBER and fold it underneath the GLUBER.
6. The underside of the Gluber allows you to see if your flower is nicely wound and even.
7. Attach to your card! The sentiment is from the gorgeous Angel Mail stamp set and the little accents are from Flourish.
*I've assembled the pictures together so this post is easier to read. If you would like to see the photos broken out, please just email and we will get it to you. Have a great day and don't forget to join the"Celebrate Summer" TSG118 challenge this week!